San diego and Temecula Photographer
I'm an award winning and published photographer serving San Diego and Riverside Counties. I specialize in vibrant and joyful family portrait sessions. From vacations at the beach to yearly milestones, I will document your family memories artistically and authentically.
Hi! I’m Brooke! I'm an award winning and published photographer servicing San Diego and Riverside Counties and specialize in vibrant and joyful family portrait sessions. From vacations at the beach to yearly milestones, I will document your family memories artistically and authentically.
Now… on to the things that you really want to know!
1. I am vegan! I have been a vegetarian all of my life (more like a cheese-atarain), but I took the plunge into a plant based lifestyle about 4 years ago. If it weren’t for cashew milk “ice cream”, I might have died from the ice cream withdrawals.
2. I have “murderer’s thumbs”. It’s a real thing. Google it. I think it means I’m related to Megan Fox.
3. At 28, I was given a second chance at life. I’m a very young stroke survivor. I’m very happy to be around to tell you all about it. I’m making the most of the new life that I was given and I’m loving it. Moving to California many years ago was part of that new adventure.
4. I met my husband on an airplane. It was one of those “meet cute” moments that could be in a romantic comedy.
5. I am terrified of birds. It’s so not even funny.
Let’s connect! I would love to meet you!
Your photo session with Loni Brooke Photography is an investment that you will treasure for many years to come. These images will capture your family in a natural and authentic way and will become meaningful art to display in your home and pass down for generations. I am honored to create these memories with you!