san diego county
Brooke with Loni Brooke Photography is an award winning and published photographer in San Diego county who specializes in vibrant and joyful family portrait sessions. From vacations at the beach to yearly milestones, Brooke will document your family memories artistically and authentically.
Hi! I’m Loni Brooke (you can call me Brooke). I’m a San Diego County portrait photographer. I have loved Photography since I was a child, I was always setting up photo shoots for my friends. I purchased my first DSLR in 2011 to attempt to take better pictures of my daughter. Since then, my passion (and thankfully, my skills) for photography have deepened. I’ve found a way to do what I love as a career and be with my family. Win win.
Now… on to the things that you really want to know!
1. I am vegan! I have been a vegetarian all of my life (more like a cheese-atarain), but I took the plunge into a plant based lifestyle about 2 years ago. If it weren’t for cashew milk “ice cream”, I might have died from the ice cream withdrawals.
2. I like to confuse people by going by my middle name. Yes my name is Loni Brooke.
Please call me Brooke.
3. Beer is gross. But sour beer… heaven. Thank God I live in the craft beer Mecca and have access to countless sours.
4. I have “murderer’s thumbs”. It’s a real thing. Google it. I think it means I’m related to Megan Fox.
5. At 28, I was given a second chance at life. I’m a very young stroke survivor. I’m very happy to be around to tell you all about it. I’m making the most of the new life that I was given and I’m loving it. Moving to San Diego five years ago was part of that new adventure.
6. Sleep is for the weak. At least that is what I tell myself to make myself feel better about the fact that I am an insomniac that gets maybe 4 hours of sleep per night.
7. I met my husband on an airplane. It was one of those “meet cute” moments that could be in a romantic comedy.
8. I must be crazy. I started my business just weeks after after my son was born (3 years ago). Great timing, right?
9. I’m from Utah (no, I’m not LDS. But I have a lot of friends and family that are). I miss home daily and try to go back a few times per year.
10. I am terrified of birds. It’s so not even funny.
Let’s connect! I would love to meet you!
Your photo session with Loni Brooke Photography is an investment that you will treasure for many years to come. These images will capture your family in a natural and authentic way and will become meaningful art to display in your home and pass down for generations. I am honored to create these memories with you!